It is that time of the year, again, for people to make their new years resolutions. I am not a huge believer in resolutions, but i will give it a go again this year. I am going to default to some of the traditional ones of course:
1. Lose weight (of course, and i actually do need to do this anyways)
2. Eat healthier – which goes along with the losing weight:)
3. Work out regularly – This goes along with the first two!
4. Pay off my credit cards, or at least make progress on this!
5. Get out more, force myself to start dating.
Now these are all pretty traditional resolutions, but maybe that will make it a litte easier to do, or at least i can hope. i have started to at least prepare/start all of these. I found a meal planning website that i am starting to use, that will help with the eating healthier, as well as the budget so that i don’t eat out so often, or waste as much food. I am going to get the dave ramsey book so that i can start making progress on my debts. So i have an actual plan in place, now just to implement it all!
I hope that everyone has a safe and happy New Year! Let me know if you made any resolutions for the new year!